This simple food is rich in highly bio-available minerals like magnesium (which 80% of Americans are deficient in) and has numerous medical benefits.
Look for raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic apple cider vinegar (at a health food store) to get the maximum benefit.
Mix 1 tablespoon of ACV with 1 teaspoon honey in 8 oz of water and drink daily. Available in tablets, but may not be as effective.
The main way apple cider vinegar (ACV) treats what ails you is by restoring homeostasis to the body.
Here’s a list of potential health benefits:
1. Balances your inner ecosystem – helps the body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level
2. Detox the body – cleanse your body and kidneys easily. In this way it helps with chronic fatigue
3. Weight loss – breaks down fat
4. Relieves allergies – pet, food, environmental
5. Reduces sinus infections, sore throats, headaches, and flu
6. Clears acne, contact dermatitis, warts, varicose veins, and other skin problems
7. Lowers blood pressure and triglycerides (bad cholesterol)
8. Kills Candida (yeast infections) and fungus; usually stops sugar cravings as well
9. Eases arthritis, stiff joints, and gout
10. Strengthens stomach acid to eliminate acid reflux and heartburn (because contrary to what Big Pharma says, it is weak stomach acid that causes acid reflux).
11. Do-it-yourself beauty remedy – it provides a rosy complexion, can be used as an aftershave, teeth whitener, facial toner, age-spot lightener, hair rinse (for body and shine); soothes sunburns; and, relieves swelling in hands and feet
12. Home and pets – use it to clean and disinfect most of your home’s surfaces. Apply to pet’s skin to reduce fleas. Add to water to kill internal parasites.