A Non-Invasive Alternative to Liposuction
What is N-LAL?
N-LAL stands for Near Lazer Assisted Lipolysis and is an advanced slimming technology for non-invasive body contouring. It delivers immediate results and is the natural and healthy way to inch loss on the waist, hips, thighs, upper legs and arms. We call it N-Lazer.
How Does it Work?
N-Lazer safely penetrates the skin and is absorbed by the fat cells. This stimulation opens the cell walls, breaking down the contents, allowing the triglycerides and fatty acids to escape. The fat content is then transported around the body to tissues where it will be burned off during a period of exercise. This exercise stimulates the lymphatic system and increases your metabolism.
- Stubborn fat deposits
- 30 minutes
How Long are the Treatments?
You will be wearing the LED Lazer Pads for 20 minutes plus another 10 minutes on our Vibration Plate. Please come to your treatment in comfortable yoga or workout pants and plan to be in our office for a total of 40 minutes.
“My Laser Lipo treatments were very effective and the staff is always pleasant and professional!!” — Janique B.
Why Do We Love the N-Lazer?
- There is no bruising, swelling, pain or anesthesia required. No side effects!
- Patients report a warm sensation and many actually fall asleep.
- Once the fat leaves the cell, it is transported as free fatty acids for the lymphatic system to be used as energy.
- It is a great way to kick-start a diet, re-start a stalled one and to give encouragement to the progress being made in your weight loss program.
Our Suggested Protocol Includes:
- 2 treatments per week for 4 weeks with at least 1 day in-between treatments.
- Weekly MIC-B injections.
- Consultation with a Nutrition Specialist to determine if diet and/or exercise should be increased or changed for optimal results.
* No food 2 hours before or after treatment, and drink as much water as possible.